Crescent Hill Community Council
Curbing Gun Violence in Jefferson County Competition
Sponsored by the Crescent Hill Community Council
WHAT: The Crescent Hill Community Council is sponsoring a “Curbing Gun Violence in Jefferson County Competition”. A $7,000 prize will be awarded for the best new idea, or a new twist on an old idea to curb gun violence in Jefferson County.
HOW: Each idea must be submitted in accordance to the “Rules for Submission” below, and accompanied with the Official Submission Form attached. Additional forms can be obtained in person at the Crescent Hill Branch Library, 2762 Frankfort Ave. Louisville, KY 40206 Or online at: Crescent Hill Community Council Facebook; or crescenthill.us.; Via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: Entries accepted from July 5, 2023 until midnight Wednesday, October 4, 2023. NOTE- The last day to enter ONLINE is Saturday, September 30th. A $7,000 prize will be awarded January 4, 2024.
* RULES FOR SUBMISSION
1) Your ideas for curbing gun violence in Jefferson County must be typed with minimum 10 point font
and no more than 1 page total, or 500 words in length.
2) The winning idea should include 3 action steps to implement the idea.
3) The winning idea must be “do-able” with the resources available in Jefferson County.
4) The winning idea may be a new idea, or a fresh look at an old idea.
5) Any person from anywhere, and of any age can win. We encourage school age children, young
adults, and people in Assisted Living, nursing homes, etc. to submit their ideas.
For more information contact Project Chairs: Jane Emke via email at email@example.com. Or Joyce Connor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.